T’s & C’s (the legal bit!)
Make sure you have read through and understood these terms and conditions. Once you become a member of Take Time, you will be bound by these terms.
Free Trial Members, Monthly Members and Annual Members are collectively referred to as “Members”.
Members can cancel their subscription at any time without cause, penalty or explanation by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00pm on the final day of the month.
Take Time Membership
- Take Time is operated by Take Time Partnership Limited. A company registered in England and Wales under the company number 10519847 at the registered address of Take Time Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree, Lower Stretton, Warrington, WA4 4PG
- Take Time reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to modify any features of this website at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- All offers are curated and supplied by our Partners - Take Time cannot be held liable in any way for the failure of any of our partners to deliver what has been offered to our members.
- No member may open an alternative account if their membership is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- Members may not sell, trade or transfer a membership account to another person, neither accept nor use a membership account that does not belong to them.
- Members may not sell, trade or promote Take Time offers to the general public on third party websites or any online trading platforms.
- Each offer has different terms and conditions which are specific to each partner/brand. All offers remain subject to availability.
- Once you have selected a partner's offer on Take Time you must follow the specific redemption instructions in order to redeem your offer. In some instances, this may require you to visit a third-party website. We do not control or monitor any external websites; these website addresses are provided by each company as they join our program. Each website address is tested to make sure they link to the correct site only at the time of being published, no other tests are done. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee your safety or site content once you leave taketime.co.uk
- Please note that some venues will require pre-booking.
- Age, health, weight and/or other restrictions may apply to partner offers displayed on Take Time; any restrictions will be detailed within the terms and conditions of the partner offer which will be contained on the partner page.
- Selected partners may be closed at certain times of the year such as bank holidays, and some offers may be subject to seasonal variances. Please ensure you check directly with the partner prior to travelling to avoid disappointment.
- The partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close or modify all or any part of the facilities for any reasons they deem fit.
- Partners are entitled to withdraw from Take Time or to change the terms and conditions of their offers after you have become a member, and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer.
- To be eligible and be accepted for a Take Time membership you must be 18 years or older as you will be entering into a binding contract.
- Once you have registered for a membership, Take Time will send you an e-mail confirming your Take Time membership details.
- Your Take Time digital membership card is required as a validation for some partner offers – please read the relevant partner's offer terms before you redeem.
- Partner offer details and some elements of the site are only available to registered users whom have a valid account.
- Monthly membership is an ongoing subscription service and your membership will be renewed automatically each month.
- By registering for a monthly subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the original subscription rate. Your credit/debit card will be charged monthly for this subscription.
- Annual membership will automatically expire after 12 months from the date of activating your membership. After 12 months you can log on and renew your membership, which will be priced at a preferential rate.
- Gifted annual memberships renewal is at the discretion of the membership provider.
- Free trial memberships will not be charged during the 60-day trial period and can be cancelled at any time.
- To avoid interruption to the Take Time service, the free 60-day trial memberships will be automatically renewed to a paid monthly membership subscription and subject to the monthly membership fees. You will be reminded of the ending of your free trial membership, should you not wish to continue your subscription.
- Each new membership has a 14-day cooling off period, starting on the day of your registration, should you wish to cancel your membership and request a refund. This does not apply to renewals of memberships.
- When cancelling your membership, no refunds will be issued after the 14-day cooling off period.
- Take Time is not liable for any non-receipt of communication. You are required to keep us informed of any changes to your relevant contact details.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, will Take Time in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for:
a. any non-acceptance of the membership offer or
b. any inability by you to use the offer properly or at all or
c. the contents, accuracy or use of either the offer or the products or services offered or
d. the quality and/or the availability of the products or services offered or
e. any loss, personal injury or death caused by the products or services except where personal injury or death is caused by the negligence of Take Time, MLP or their employees, agents or subcontractors.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to limit your legal rights as a consumer.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. However, if you are a resident in a part of the UK other than England and Wales, we agree that any such dispute may be dealt with by the courts located there.
- Any queries regarding Take Time Partnership Ltd should be directed to email@example.com or contact the Customer Services Team on 01565 656 260 (from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays and the Christmas and New Year period).
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserves the right to cancel your membership and withhold access to the website for any reason.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your membership number.
- Upon receipt of your request, Take Time will send you an email to confirm your membership has been cancelled.
- Your Take Time membership will cease at the point of cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, this must be done by 12.00pm on the final day of the month in order to prevent a charge being levied for the following month.