Please ensure you have read through and understood these terms and conditions as once you sign up as a member of Take Time, you will be bound by these terms.
Monthly Members and Annual Members are collectively referred to as “Members”.
Members may terminate their subscription at any time without cause, penalty or explanation by simply electing to do so by emailing email@example.com.
Take Time Membership
- Take Time is operated by Take Time Partnership Limited. A company registered in England and Wales under the company number 10519847 at the registered address of Take Time Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Warrington, WA4 4PG
- Take Time reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to modify any features of this website at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- All offers are curated and supplied by our Partners - Take Time cannot be held liable in any way for the failure of any of our partners to deliver what has been offered to our members.
- No member may open an alternative account if their membership is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- Members may not sell, trade or transfer a membership account to another person, neither accept nor use a membership account that does not belong to them.
- Members may not sell, trade or promote Take Time offers to the general public on third party websites or any online trading platforms.
- Each offer has different terms and conditions which are specific to each partner/brand. All offers remain subject to availability.
- Once you have selected a partner's offer on Take Time you must follow the specific redemption instructions in order to redeem your offer. In some instances this may require you to visit a third party website. We do not control or monitor any external websites, these website addresses are provided by each company as they join our program. Each website address is tested to make sure they link to the correct site only at the time of being published, no other tests are done, please be aware that we cannot guarantee your safety or site content once you leave taketimeout.co.uk
- Please note that some venues will require pre-booking.
- Age, health, weight and/or other restrictions may apply to partner offers displayed on Take Time; any restrictions will be detailed within the terms and conditions of the partner offer which will be contained on the partner page.
- Selected partners may be closed at certain times of the year such as bank holidays, and some offers may be subject to seasonal variances. Please ensure you check directly with the partner prior to travelling to avoid disappointment.
- The partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close or modify all or any part of the facilities for any reasons they deem fit.
- Partners are entitled to withdraw from Take Time or to change the terms and conditions of their offers after you have become a member, and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer.
- To be eligible and be accepted for a Take Time membership you must be 18 years or older as you will be entering into a binding contract.
- Once you have registered for a membership, Take Time will send you an e-mail confirming your Take Time membership details.
- Your Take Time digital membership card is required as a validation for some partner offers – please read the relevant partner's offer terms before you redeem.
- Annual member subscription will expire 12 months from the date you register and receive your welcome email.
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserves the right to cancel your membership and withhold access to the website for any reason.
- Partner offer details and some elements of the site are only available to registered users whom have a valid account.
- Monthly Membership is an ongoing subscription service and your membership will be renewed automatically each month. For Annual Memberships renewal is at the discretion of the membership provider.
- Take Time is not liable for any non-receipt of communication. You are required to keep us informed of any changes to your email contact details.
- Take Time will ensure the protection and security of data passed to the data processor for processing. There will be sufficient security guarantees in place that the processing complies with obligations equivalent to those on the 7th Data Protection Principle contained in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The laws of England will govern this agreement, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes connected with this agreement, including the enforcement of any award or judgement made under or in connection with it.
- By registering for a monthly subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the original subscription rate. Your credit/debit card will be charged monthly for this subscription.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your membership number.
- Upon receipt of your request, Take Time will send you an email to confirm your membership has been cancelled.
- Your Take Time membership will cease at the point you cancel.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, this must be done by 5.00pm on the final day of the month in order to prevent a charge being levied for the following month.